The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Hello from Ontario, Canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul@RTM

Supporting Vendor
Oct 24, 2012
Hamilton, ON_Canada
Been a long-time lurker on this forum (mostly the VFAQ sections which are excellent, by the way). I've been a long-time member on a site local to me (Club DSM Canada--which is Canada's biggest forum) but I figured it was time to formally join here. I suppose I would be aging myself if I told you when I got my first DSM, but let's just say it's been a while. I'm currently on my fourth DSM: a 2g AWD. My previous three were all 1g's. My 2g has alot of what I call convenience and preventative maintenance mods: things to make it easier to work on and parts replaced with new/upgraded before they needed to be just to avoid any breakdowns and downtime. My heavy mod days are pretty much over, I think I finally worked them out of my system (and that was an expensive procedure)! I expect this car to live out the rest of its days as nothing more than a lighly-modded street machine.

Sorry, forgot to mention, my 2g has the 6-bolt swap (donated from my most recent 1g) and is tuned with 'Link.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back