The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Hello from NC

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel Hearn

Probationary Member
Dec 28, 2018
Winston-Salem, North_Carolina
I am Daniel and just joined DSMtuners I am a new 1G owner. I am 46 years old and have always wanted a 1G Talon. I just bought a low mileage 54k verified, slightly modified 91 Talon TSi AWD. It is running and driving and does have a few mods....i am looking forward to getting the basic maintenance items dine and then start making her mine...

I am in medical sales for a career and do competition motorcycle audio as a hobby...

I have built a few cars in my day and have experience with paint and bodywork, audio, and basic mechanical skills..

Let get after it!

Welcome Daniel, to the best DSM forum on the net! Always glad to have new members. I see you already have a friend close, that is always a plus. Any and all question can be found or answered right here so you have found the right place. Take some time to make a car profile, telling us all what you know about the car and its mods so we can all be as helpful as possible.
Marty

Welcome Dan! My friend Josh (from Cameron) just told me about your car which from the description definitely sounds like the one he described.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back