The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Hello from europe

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cephyus

Probationary Member
May 12, 2021
Stjørdal, Norway, Europe
Hi, bought my first dsm in 2018 i believe, european 1993 eclipse GS n/t 4g63. Recently bought a 1990 eclipse gsx with a lot of mods done to it, really hoping to get some help regarding tuning and such as it's all new to me.

Welcome Jon! Very cool to have members in here from all around the world.

Be sure to read through the Tech Articles section - specifically the Tuning category, as there are some good write-ups in there that are still relevant today. And after you've done a lot of reading, post some specific questions in the Tuning forum:

You can upload tuning log files in there, as the upload feature supports most of the popular tuning file extensions. This way others can look at your logs and offer advice.

Hi, bought my first dsm in 2018 i believe, european 1993 eclipse GS n/t 4g63. Recently bought a 1990 eclipse gsx with a lot of mods done to it, really hoping to get some help regarding tuning and such as it's all new to me.
Welcome. I am super jealous of your N/T car. Europe & Canada got the models with the high compression pistons. Years back I searched for an N/T canadian engine forever and could not find one for sale.

Welcome. I am super jealous of your N/T car. Europe & Canada got the models with the high compression pistons. Years back I searched for an N/T canadian engine forever and could not find one for sale.
Yeah, it was a great car, really wish i could have kept the car but i ended up selling it 2 months ago.

Must not be many DSM's in norway! Did you find these locally or have to travel to another Country for them

That is a very pretty car Jon. I, too, welcome you to the group. I have always liked the extra side marker lighting on the cars that are on your side of the pond!
Marty

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back