The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Hello from Denver

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xCyan1de

Probationary Member
Jul 25, 2018
Denver, Colorado
Hello guys/gals,

finally decided it was time to make an account on here, I've got my first DSM, a 1994 Talon ES, needs a lot of work but she runs, bone stock except for a straight piped exhaust as when I bought it, the pipe was hanging loose out of the cat and needed a fix, and some Motegi Racing MR118 Wheels,

I do have one question if anyone by chance might have an answer, I was around the neighborhood at work and saw another 93 Talon with Altezza tail lights, picture included, and I can't find them anywhere, I thought they'd look pretty cool on my dsm and was hoping someone might know who sells them or what vehicle they may have come from or even another set of altezzas that someone might sell, I can't find any anywhere that I look

sorry for the long post
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back