The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Hello from an one owner Talon driver

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Giri

Probationary Member
Jan 6, 2019
Post Falls, Idaho
Hi. I bought my TSI AWD new in 96. It evolved into sort of a track day car but now sits in my garage on jack stands. The poor car needs lots of work to get it back to stock and running again. I'm here to hopefully find a new home for my old ride.

Bob

Attachments

• BobG_PIR2.jpg
    BobG_PIR2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 50
  • BobGiri.jpg
    BobGiri.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Bobs_Talon_&_Gregs_GTX.jpg
    Bobs_Talon_&_Gregs_GTX.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 51
I'll get some pictures of it soon. The body is very good with only a small issue on the right front fender, it interferes with the door when opening. It slipped off a jack once and tweaked the fender a little. I had done a few mods like a 16G turbo and 3" exhaust. Upgraded suspension with coilovers and roll bars. I also had stoptech 4 piston brakes too. I decided to put it all back to stock and sold the go fast parts a few years ago. Now someone needs to put it all back together. I have all the stock parts.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back