The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Hello from an old school DSMer

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DzNutz

10+ Year Contributor
May 14, 2009
Loveland, Colorado
Just want to say hey and introduce myself... although I did in the intro newb section too.

I am Daryl from Northern Colorado and I daily Drive my 1987 Chrysler Conquest TSI ( Mitsubishi Starion) which has a mostly stock G54B in it. 265k on the odo.

Looking at getting it built up slowly but surely. Tough to find good parts but I have my sources.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Go ahead... you can call me Grandpa LOL

Daryl

i think i just kinda wet my self the starion/conquest is what got me into dsms to start its clean pristine and amazing

Thanks for the throwback:applause:
:tease:grandpa

Thanx all for the compliments. I wasnt sure how it go with the car being like a Gen0 LOL I look forward to getting together with some of the local guys and see what kinda work is being done. We have actually modified a lot of 1st and 2nd gen parts for the SQs.

Daryl:sneaky:

Hey man welcome. Sweat car a had a 88 Conquest..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back