The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Hello fellow dsmers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaymz96TSI

Probationary Member
Feb 25, 2020
Corona, California
Its been farrrrrr toooooo looooong since my last dsm 1g 93 tsi awd unfortunately I was young dumb and stupid when it came to these beasts back in 07 well here i am now and here i am to stay. Just bought a 96 2g tsi unmolested with 130k 5spd. Last time i was living in upstate NY where working on cars was a nightmare! This time im living in socal where I enjoy working on rust free cars LOL. Im not a full blown mechanic but i can get by pretty well on my own would and love to learn more so please be kind guys if i ask newb ?s thanks for reading my post and i hope to be very active as this is daddys new toy and I wanna show my son why I choose this brand as our project car

Welcome to this most awesome site Jaymz96TSI. I think it`s a lucky omen that you where first greeted by the Big Daddy of DSMtuners . Knowing your way around a set of tools and with all the information from this site " plus " all the great guys and gals , that would more than willingly answer any questions your off in the right direction . Growing up I was always there when my dad was working on the car. I learned a lot from him as I passed wrench`s . Thanks for sharing your build .

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back