1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Hello fellow dsmers

Posted by Jaymz96TSI, Feb 26, 2020

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. Jaymz96TSI

Jaymz96TSI Probationary Member

Joined Feb 25, 2020
    Corona, California
    Its been farrrrrr toooooo looooong since my last dsm 1g 93 tsi awd unfortunately I was young dumb and stupid when it came to these beasts back in 07 well here i am now and here i am to stay. Just bought a 96 2g tsi unmolested with 130k 5spd. Last time i was living in upstate NY where working on cars was a nightmare! This time im living in socal where I enjoy working on rust free cars LOL. Im not a full blown mechanic but i can get by pretty well on my own would and love to learn more so please be kind guys if i ask newb ?s thanks for reading my post and i hope to be very active as this is daddys new toy and I wanna show my son why I choose this brand as our project car

Widgmaster and Ludachris like this.
  2. Ludachris

Ludachris Founder & Zookeeper

Joined Nov 12, 2001
    Roseville, California
    We need photos. Didn't think there were any unmolested DSMs in SoCal. Congrats! Looking forward to seeing the vehicle profile for it. Be sure to post one for it in this section so we can see the details and follow the build:
    https://www.dsmtuners.com/dsm-profiles/

Street Build 9K  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (sold)
    manual · 2G DSM

Road Race Build 7K  10  23

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    435.0 whp · 399.2 lb/ft · 1G DSM
  3. Widgmaster

Widgmaster Supporting VIP

Joined Aug 24, 2018
    Sarnia, ON, Canada
    Welcome to this most awesome site Jaymz96TSI. I think it`s a lucky omen that you where first greeted by the Big Daddy of DSMtuners . Knowing your way around a set of tools and with all the information from this site " plus " all the great guys and gals , that would more than willingly answer any questions your off in the right direction . Growing up I was always there when my dad was working on the car. I learned a lot from him as I passed wrench`s . Thanks for sharing your build .

54  1

2002 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab
    rwd · automatic · Misc Vehicles

197  8

2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT
    fwd · automatic · Misc Vehicles
    Ludachris likes this.