The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

hello everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brendon626

Probationary Member
Oct 16, 2010
monrovia, California
Hi my name is Brendon i am new to the dsm world. I currently have a 97 gsx it has a injen intake, 3in exhaust, apexi turbo timer, and a gizzmo ms-ibc. im here looking to further my knowledge with these cars. Thank you everone!

Yes it is. I did a full tear down it needed a clutch so i decided to pull the motor out and go over everything. i put a new head gasket, new timing belt, water pump, and all new fluids i read a lot before i touched it. i learned how these cars need a lot of maintenance. But any hands on experience that u guys have info on let me know. Thanks!

Start Here: Tech Guide - DSMtuners

Bring Maintenance, up to standards.

Any problems that arise, search before posting, It will help you in many ways..

With that said, Welcome, and Enjoy!

thank you! and i will if you dont do it rite the first time it will come back and bite you ten times harder.

Welcome... You picked the right place to come for knowledge. There is endless amounts of it. I have learned a lot since the first time I logged on, just read any threads that spark interest and go from there. Happy Boosting.:hellyeah:

By the way, you seem to have a great start seeing as how you took care of a lot of maintenance right from the get go. Treat the car with respect and it will keep you smiling.

that is what Ive heard. that they will make you very happy if u take care of them. thank you, and i cant wait to start modding it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back