The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Hello DSMtuners (east coast!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinned4g63

Proven Member
May 1, 2017
Pasadena, Maryland
Figured it's time to quit creepin! I've been browsing the site for about 2 years but now that I have some money to put into the Eclipse (1997 GS-T) I thought I should be an active part of the DSM crowd. I got the car about 2-3 years ago from it's original owner with only 59k in Virginia completely untouched, after a few calls throughout the work day in disbelief and a well worth it 5 hour round trip (2 test drives included XD), I took her home. With some generosity from my dad I've paid off since I got the car, It's the first car I can say is %100 mine and plan to keep it that way for many years. So with all being said, I see a big DSM scene on the west coast but not much in the east coast. Where all my east coast DSMs at?! I'm glad to finally be a part of the site.

Spyder GS-T here just north of Baltimore. Still mostly stock myself. Like you, i got a one owner deal on a beautiful low mileage car and had to snatch it up. Have fun and welcome! Cheers!

Yeah, I'm familiar with the Pasadena area from my youth.... There's not many of us that I've seen. A few guys on here, and one other Spyder I've seen in my area...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back