The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Hello Dsmers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acevedmike1

Probationary Member
Sep 16, 2008
So cal, California
Im Mike have a 95 GSX w/ a 6bolt engine built at RRE with a bunch of upgrades

I owe a DSM for a long time me and my buddies are into DSM and work on them. and push them to there limits LOL
Just got my car up and running after 2 years and force to sell...
will post pictures later

Welcome to the site. It was a little vauge on the end, "Just got my car up and running after 2 years and force to sell...". Does that mean you are selling your DSM currently? If so, sorry for the loss.

you sell your DSM then become part of a DSM forum:ohdamn: you got it backwards you were supposed to become part of the forum first then sell your car :banghead:
Just messing with you welcome to the forum

LOL well I had my car for over 5 years and great cars.... when they run they runs great but, they dont they really dont LOL

well, join the site to sell my car to someone that appreciate the car not some lil ricky racer on the street trying to make all motor LOL
you see my point

if in the socal area and interested Hit me up

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

HAVE THIS BUMPER NOT THE SMILIE ONE

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back