The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Hello DSM world

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carny

Probationary Member
Sep 14, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hows it going guys.

My name is Pedro I am from Las Vegas. I travel for work. I have winters off.

I travel all over the west coast.

Im new to the Forums. I came on here to try to learn as much as possible.

I have a history of 1320 driving. I was sponsored by SMS ( Saturn Motor Sports ) about ten years ago. I have been racing Hondas for over 13 years . I had a 2g dsm that got smashed. Now I own a 1g.

Plans ... 9.9 seconds. Everyone else aims for 10 so I want to be that guy .

Honestly times dont mean anything to me. Improving it means the world.

My only concern is that I dont make the same mistakes as I have in the past.

Buy a 16 g turbo ... wasnt good enough. Went to a 20g. Then bought a holset 35 manifold combo .

Bought 600 injectors. Then went up to 1000

Bought rims and tire combo. tires sucked went to a better tire.

Learning curve. Ive tried to do some research off google but GOOGLE is not your friend as every one claims !!! LOL. Glad to have found this site.

Heading home next week from work to tear into the car.

I am happy to be here. Dont beat me up too bad guys !

oh by the way the 9.9 second comment ... Just wanted to throw in there that it will be a life time goal. It may or may not be with this car but it is still a goal and only a goal.

i think you can get low to mid 11's with a 16G well tuned. Thats my goal to take my small 16 G to its full potential.. before i upgrade again that is..hx35 maybe too much turbo for a daily driver. Isnt that the same turbo off the dodge cummins?

yes. both the 35 40 and 45 are all off the cummins family.

Im just trying to prevent myself from buying parts to hit 11s ... then throwing away those parts to hit tens ... and so forth.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back