The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Hello? Anyone out there anymore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetraceboi

Sep 4, 2002
San Antonio, Texas
How many DSMers are in San Antonio these days? I don't do meets anymore. I'm thinking about hosting a DSM meet like the old days if enough people exist LOL

-Daniel D

I'm in the SA area. Just got my Talon back today. It'll take a little time to get 'er going, but she'll be up and running soon enough. Wouldn't mind a DSM meet.

I'm in corpus i would go to San Antonio for a cruise if it was big enough i don't see to many dsm's over here i want to go with my ppl LOL

Anything ever go down? Or what kinds of regular car meets are around the San Antonio area? Ive heard there's a big one around 1604 and blanco once a month. I've owned a DSM for 10 years now and never really went to meets, I guess causemy cars have always been unpresentable in my opinion. Either way please post any meet info you may know of in the surrounding area

OK so I did a little research this morning and found that there is a second Saturday Car meet call smash car meet. There's a Facebook page with all the info for smash, but I don't have a Facebook or want one so if anybody is interested look up the page and see what it looks like. Seems legit! ;)
I found another one @ sacarmeets.com. They promotes a wednsday meet at 1604 & I-10. I just don't know how current this one is. But I'd like to roll out there with some fellow dsmtuners if anybody is up for it.

Smash Car meets are usually somewhat small or even dead depending on location.The 1604/I-10 is shut down because of people doing burnouts on the street.. The Facebook page called San Antonio Car Meets has a schedule that shows you all of them. I try to go to them if my car is in working condition and I'm not at work.

Updates for anyone new in the area?

I just got my 97 Gst like 2 weeks ago
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I just got my 97 Gst like 2 weeks ago
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Nice! If you have Facebook, feel free to join our group. Its under San Antonio Area DSMtuners

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back