The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Hello anyone near Winston-salem?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just moved back to Winston Salem building a 98 sypder almost done if you want to turn some wrenches

almost done I have to re-set the timing and a few olds and ends want to help LOL

hey josh pretty sure we met up already but would love to know how the car situation has been if you are who I think you are last time we spoke you was dealing with the radiator situation where you purchased one and they gave you the wrong 1. I purchased a boost controller from you.

ever want to hang out hit me up, the spyder is still down LOL
910-545-0203

Hey guys I'm in Winston Salem. Just bought a wrecked 99 RS and am currently in the process of replacing some suspension pieces. After that it's getting the boost.....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back