The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Hello all...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wraithGSX

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 9, 2012
Spring Hell, Florida
I'm Anthony,I live in Hernando county Fl,in the Tampa Bay Area> I have been a mechanic for over 20 years,and been into DSM's since 2000. Check me out on Facebook "Ant's Auto Repair",I have 2 Evo's,a 91 TSi AWD,being worked on,and of course my 93 will be started in a few weeks.
I can build most anything though. I built an 89 Ford Tbird supercoup for my brother,built a few Mustangs,supercharged a '10 Camaro SS,done a few LS motor swaps into vintage cars. I like different and challenging stuff. This is one of the only DSM websites I wasn't part of,so I figured it was time LOL.

Hit me up if you need a hand,I help friends in NY and NJ diag cars,and if you're near me,I'm usually here if you want to run it by. Always willing to lend a hand.
I also have a decent amount of spare and other assorted parts.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back