The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Hellaflush Vs Funtional

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For real, these cartoons are so stupid. Some people need a life instead of making completely stupid videos.

For real, these cartoons are so stupid. Some people need a life instead of making completely stupid videos.

Aw c'mon... It's a parody. Plenty of things in life involve parody, and humor. I could see the annoyance after a while, but I had a chuckle or two.

I realize that not everyone laughs at every joke. Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks. ROFL

Did I miss something while I was killing Taliban/AQ?

WTF is this? Did ricers change their name?

Before you went overseas - and thanks for your service - the word "Hella," when applied to cars, meant a certain brand of auxiliary light. Now it means something worthless and silly. Get used to it, old man. Oh, and get off my lawn, too.

With that said, the video is hilarious.

Hella and Hellaflush are different things.... Hella is like to the extreme, or just as much as possible.

Hella - Flush. Would be perfect wheel fitment. Then the ricers run with it so it means perfect wheel fitment at all costs. Sacrificing ride quality, tire life, safety, etc. Just gotta have those hella flush with your wheel wells.

Hella and Hellaflush are different things.... Hella is like to the extreme, or just as much as possible.

Hella - Flush. Would be perfect wheel fitment. Then the ricers run with it so it means perfect wheel fitment at all costs. Sacrificing ride quality, tire life, safety, etc. Just gotta have those hella flush with your wheel wells.

Hella/Hellaflush = hellaghey

nothing wrong with the real hellaflush. The problem is all the dumb****s include excess camber as "hellaflush"

This is not hellaflush
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

This is

nothing wrong with the real hellaflush. The problem is all the dumb****s include excess camber as "hellaflush"

This is not hellaflush

I think it has become a "monkey see - monkey do" type build. I remember when hydraulics and bags were big on the "scene". When they dropped, the camber came, I'm sure that many of those cars are bagged... BUT, moreover there are tons that are not, and run excessive camber to appear as the old dropped bagged/hydraulic cars and trucks.

All jokes aside, how about something like this?

^^^ That's almost as ugly as your Spyder..

Almost.

^^^ That's almost as ugly as your Spyder..

Almost.

Trust me, I know. The avatar is the day I bought the car, and that's the previous owner's house. He did some things right and others just :nono:

I just purchased a stock wing today, looking for a stock 2gb and rear and side skirts. It all takes time and money. I was almost too embarrassed to post the pic, but I love the car, and I'm the one in control now.

The problem is, that stupid body kit is professionally installed and seamless. Custom white and metallic flake paint. PITA :ohdamn:

P.S. I can take a blow, low or not. :)

OEM wing and non chrome rims would make your car look a whole lot better

This was definitely posted before. The person that made it also ripped half the lines off of another one of these videos about the Evo 4g vs. iPhone 4.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back