The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Heck yes!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LxiMax

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 29, 2011
Uniontown, Pennsylvania
So after owning my car for a year, I finally decided to change my timing belt. I come to find out that the exhaust cam was off almost two teeth! I'm surprised the car still ran as well as it did with it like that. And I also found out a timing job was done once before. All the tensioners and accessory belts were changed. The timing belt, balance shaft belt, and water pump were still OEM but looked cconsiderably good still. And I got a huge kick out of one of the tensioners being installed backwards previously... All in all the car runs great now. Ordered my parts from Bruce at PartsDinosaur and paid $230 shipped to my door for everything on the timing side. Bruce is the man! Best service ever period.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info! I was looking to do a timing job and all seals and gaskets for the timing side but seems expensive on other sites. This guy has amazing prices and what seems to be quality parts. :thumb:

I love parts dinosaur. I get my timing kits and 3g lifters from them. They are located in Arizona as well so I get the parts the very next day. Only thing that sucks for me is paying in state sales tax =( Great guy and communication!

Bruce will get back to your emails in literally minutes. He doesn't do phone calls, but hes remarkably efficient nonetheless. His stock system is flawless too, his inventory is tracked in real time so you know if you can put it in your shopping cart, its there and ready to ship. He is extremely helpful, he sent me an email before I got in touch with him because he saw online that I was searching for a part and my info was in the system. Very big-brother'ish but awesome!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back