The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Heavy car damn it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1gcrazy

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
Fountain, Colorado
I was trying to get my couch out of my garage so i had to move my talon back a lil bit. I ended up having to push my non running tsi awd up a 10 degree driveway and as soon as i was at the top of the driveway i couldn't make it to the ebrake in time for the car to roll allll the way back to where i started:mad: . I needed to move it or else it would block the road. I ended up using a come along tied to the back of my OTHER talon in my garage. Needless to say i'm pissed and exhausted. I havn't even had the car a full 3 days and its already a pain in the ass!
The whole thing took me about an hour.:mad:

Attachments

• Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 212
  • Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 211
  • Picture 027.jpg
    Picture 027.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 213
I've pushed my 2g talon up steeper driveways than that AND had to try to steer it myself, quit being such a ####y! :D

1gcrazy said:
I was trying to get my couch out of my garage so i had to move my talon back a lil bit. I ended up having to push my non running tsi awd up a 10 degree driveway and as soon as i was at the top of the driveway i couldn't make it to the ebrake in time for the car to roll allll the way back to where i started:mad: . I needed to move it or else it would block the road. I ended up using a come along tied to the back of my OTHER talon in my garage. Needless to say i'm pissed and exhausted. I havn't even had the car a full 3 days and its already a pain in the ass!
The whole thing took me about an hour.:mad:

Congrats on the nice talon ya got there:thumb: they are always a pain in the ass at first......dont hate on it...hell people are desperate these days to find one here in florida,even more popular and more wanted than the 2G's around here.

Just give it time,ya have a another car to drive,spend a little at a time building it up,then before ya know it ya have ya a bullet proof 500-550 WHP street terror that ya wont trade for anything else,funny how these days in small towns like Im in these cars are still a secret too.:D

Push from behind and use a brick or 2x4 behind the back tire when you are ready to stop.

TimG said:
Push from behind and use a brick or 2x4 behind the back tire when you are ready to stop.

Thats what I was thinking.

Be thankful you don't have my driveway, it is steep enough to the point where I scrape my front bumper when backing in. Oh yeah, I have stock suspension.

96whgsx said:
Thats what I was thinking.

Be thankful you don't have my driveway, it is steep enough to the point where I scrape my front bumper when backing in. Oh yeah, I have stock suspension.
Tried that but it was hard enough pushing the damn thing up the driveway let alone bring a brick with me...I tried.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back