The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

1G Headliner drooping

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RYAN-90

Probationary Member
Nov 30, 2002
AkronOhio
My headliner is startint to drope down and it looks like crap.So i was wondering how i should go about fixing this problem.Do i need a new liner or can i reglue this one?

RYAN-90 :dsm:

take it down, bring it to someone that does auto interiors, and get it re-upholstered, should cost you around 60 bucks. Or try doing it yourself. Just know that they droop when they get wet, so if you go to clean it, spray some cleaner on a towel, and then just wipe the headliner, dont spray it.

Thanks for the info.I think I will just go to someone and pay them cuz if I screw up theres nothing I can do but if they do they will redo it.

RYAN-90

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back