The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

headliner material?? what to use??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclipse0508

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 17, 2003
Plattsburgh, New_York
i am trying to redo the headliner in my 95 gs and im not sure what type of material to use. i couldnt find anything that wansnt heavy?? it has to be lightweight right?? anyone who has done theirs please help me out. i searched for this but i coudnt find anything on the material to use?? thanks. :dsm:

Go to a local fabric store/warehouse and get automotive headliner material. I think it is about $7/yard and available in most colors. Then you can remove the old material from the healiner mold and glue the new stuff on with 3m spay adhesive.

I recommend pink furry material. Trust me you'll get all the chicks!

Like the guy above said, just go to a farbic store and tell them you need auto headliner material. In fact the last time I was at a fabric store (to buy vinyl for my sub box), the lady was telling me about it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back