The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

headlight wont turn on

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99 gst spyder

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 12, 2007
st. paul, Minnesota
91 talon tsi. light does not turn on. fog light turns on but not headlights. all of a sudden it just died. check fuse relay but it was good.
i thought they are h4 size light bulb but the factory harness doesn't fit h4 pins. h4 pins are squared but the factory harness are not.

sorry i try to upload pictures but i don't know why it wouldn't let me.

if its a 91 it has sealed beam headlights... u have to replace the whole light

i bought whole new set of hid plus the headlight too. it work for a bit but then died all of a sudden. is there a way that the whole wiring thing is shot? idk. clueless now.

well i didn't find a way to get it to turn on but here's another way to get it to turn on. so if you know about bridging the headlight fuse/relay then this should be easy. first i get a small wire to attatch into the altenator fuse pins and wire it to the headlight fuse pin. plug both fuse back to the car. i should turn on anytime the car is on.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back