The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

headers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Urbanangelsrs~t

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 1, 2004
spanaway, Washington
Im going to buy a new set of headers for my eclipse. But i want to buy the best brand of header. Is that Greddy? or Hotshot? or something else?

i think GReddy would be worthwhile or DC if they make them for your car...and it's a header not headers...and you should get 4:1 header my brother had a 4:2:1 header and a 4:1 header and he like the 4/1 header better... but yea i'm bored i'll look for a header for your car right now.

is it better to stick with the same brand all the way through? because i already have a Greddy cat-back exhaust so i figured it might help if i stick with Greddy all they way. I feel hella stupid asking "dumb questions" like this but im new to all this so you gotta learn sometime i guess...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back