The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Head Unit Project...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Originally posted by GShocka04
i have the deh-8400 so i will be able to do it?

yes it will

guys ill sell it for 40 bucks, i bought it for 50$ from a local stero shop, ill take some pics if interested, its brand new, have box manuals and software, and the website to download new Screen savers

matt

Originally posted by GShocka04
i have the deh-8400 so i will be able to do it?

yes it will

guys ill sell it for 40 bucks, i bought it for 50$ from a local stero shop, ill take some pics if interested, its brand new, have box manuals and software, and the website to download new Screen savers

it connects to a serial port :(

matt

here you go guys, anything else let me know....
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

sorry so big....

That would be her! I'll start talking with Pioneer on how to upload my image to the Unit. I am still having trouble with Image Ready tho. But I'll figure it out.

so im guessin u just hook that up to the headunit and it loads it in, after you put some graphics on it? oh yeah, there was one screen that i liked on the 7400, i think, it had a formula one car on it and it was driving. does that pc thing give you that graphic?

this thing wont like mess up my cd player in anyway will it, like it wont mess up my warranty i have on my cd player? sorry but my mom is the one so worried about it and i cant get it unless she lets me so.

dude, no its made by pioneer, thats why they make them for the specific deck, it will not mess up anything, your face just sits on it, only dealers are supposed to have this but i know the owner of the local stereo shop....

dude, im not gonna screw you over, im here with dsmtuners, if i can keep 600 bucks in my pocket for a turbo for our admin chris, im pretty shure i could go through on a deal like this

tell your mom she can call me, ill ship it however you want

You can also buy it from pioneer when you buy the deck. I have never used it before because I had nothing good to put in it. The deck I have practicly comes with everything allready. And I haven't put it in my car yet, its still inside my 87 Accord with the competition system. I know someone who wants it. But they don't have 50 bucks right now, they don't have a job, but they have the 8400 and 20 bucks left. Actualy he just bought it because I told him to LOL. When he gets the money I'll bug you to see if you still have it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back