The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

head gasket

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsi6bolt

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 10, 2010
westminster, Colorado
so on my bulid i have 85.5 mm pistons and .02 bore what is a good head gasket i need and where do i find it? im looking to order it as soon as possible so the thanks for the help

that will work if its .02 bored over i herd local shops have just standerd bore gaskets

oh really okay cool is the compsite head gasket multi layer

Nope, they're two different types. MLS (multi layer steel) and composite. Composite is what our engines used from the factory. If you want to know more about the differences, feel free to do a quick search about the two here. There's plenty of dicussion on each.

Also, please use proper capitalization and punctuation when posting on the tech forums here.

so i found a cometic head gasket mls on extreampsi so is this good?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back