The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

hd trailer for xmen origins : wolverine

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looks to be interesting. I didn't think they'd include Gambit in a spin-off, as opposed to leaving him out of X2 and X3. Liev Shreiber as Sabretooth doesn't seem right, though. He's a big dude, but I just don't think he's big enough. They should've gotten Kevin Nash. That guy's 7 feet tall, a wrestler, and is actually a decent actor.

I was always a Wolverine fan and was extremely disappointed with how wolverine was portrayed in the X men movies. He almost got owned by Mystique for God's sake! I looked passed that because he didn't have any memory of who he was. This trailer looks badass so maybe this movie will do him some justice. Definately need a way bigger Sabertooth. Also, Hugh Jackman's like 6'2" but Wolverine is supposed to be 5'3". Just thought I'd throw that out there, no complaints. Hugh Jackman makes a great Wolverine.

Glenn Danzig was in line for the part before Hugh Jackman, but Danzig had a tour to do and didn't want his band to go without work for however long the movies would take to complete. Danzig is short. REAL short, as well as stocky/muscular enough to approximate what Wolverine looks like in the comics.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Take off the tats, put the hair up, make him do some situps and pack on 20lbs of mass, and you could just imagine the adamantium claws coming out as Danzig growls at Magneto. Unfortunately, as anyone who's seen that infamous video... Sir Ian McKellan could probably knock Glenn out cold. ;)

Liev Schreiber is Sabretooth? Can't believe I missed that discouraging news.

I like the fact that Ryan Reynolds is portraying Deadpool. Plus, he's married to Scarlett Johansson. OMG

Gambit wasn't in any of the X Movies, not just x2 and x3. I almost forgot the sucker existed until that trailer. I think they should have used the guy from the X Movies who played Sabertooth, in these... They need to make it line up with X1. I hate it when they make a few movies based along a story line, then make a prequel and the movie doesn't line up right, or changes some of the information. Also like from the Cartoon, Rogue is in love with Gambit, In the movie Rogue is in love with Bobby. WTF? MARVEL FILM, GET CRAP RIGHT! But if they did it right, it would be fun to watch this movie, and then the X Movies in line from it. Gotta Love Marvel Movies! Soo much better then when I was a kid and had to watch the cartoons. At least in my opinion. I love graphics.

Also what about this...
Wolverine brings Jubilee to Professor Xavier, who welcomes the girl with open arms, and she and Wolverine develop a close father-daughter relationship with one another.
But in the movie, Wolverine does this same thing with Rogue.

Gambit looks like crap in the previews, looks nothing like the comic.

I just saw the trailer for this Wolverine movie the other day and had recently watched the newest Hulk movie and got excited about the prospect of the Hulk and Wolverine meeting up (considering Bruce Banner ends up in the far north at the end of the movie and Wolverines experiments and adamantite skeleton installation are done in the north also). Not to mention that in the early Hulk comics Wolverine and the Hulk were a team (pre X-men).

Sidenote: Gambit does look like shit but he's always been one of my favorite X-men so hopefully he doesn't suck ass.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back