The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

(HD+Slowmo) Shootout 2010 Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slanted J

Supporting VIP
Feb 19, 2002
Janesville, Wisconsin
I had an absolute blast at the shootout! I got to meet some of my DSM Idols and peers and see some amazing cars!

Hopefully this video will give non-shootout attendees an idea of what they are missing. Hope to see you there next year!

Thanks to all that took the time to answer some questions on film.

Much thanks for Fenix and Mr. Peepers for the filming help.

<object width="800" height="475"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-m8ONFVfOjg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-m8ONFVfOjg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="800" height="475"></embed></object>

best video i have seen buy far. It gives you an idea of what went on all weekend!

nice filming!

I believe we passed you guy on I80 heading back home, didnt we. Were you with the guy with the red mazda speed?

I believe we passed you guy on I80 heading back home, didnt we. Were you with the guy with the red mazda speed?

Thanks! Yup, that was me. I tried to get a few shots of you guys driving but sticking the camera out the window at 70mph didn't work to hot.

niceeeee!!! love the slow mo too!! nice vid to watch while i wait for mr ups to bring my clutch :)

LOL @ penis shirt guy haha

I saw a video like this for a past shootout ('09 I think) and I'm glad to see you made another one (assuming you made the first). Either way, I really enjoyed it since I wasn't able to make it out there.

Of course they got my second run of me blowing my Shep trans at 13.56 . thanks guys.... LOL

Who makes the custom valve covers you see on a lot of those cars. I am tired of breaking these bitches... On my 3rd on, on this car, that I have had for less than a month and it still has a small hairline crack on it.

Wow! Thanks for the great responces! :D

I wasn't sure if anyone would like it because it seemed so far removed from the typical DSM videos.

It is a very well done vid. But still wondering about the valve covers. Are they just OEM valve covers shaved and polished with pushlock fittings?

Video was awesome! Not only did you get my red pile in there at the best western, But the interveiws, and the boner shirt was hilarious!

Thanks alot Slanted J!:applause::D:thumb::hellyeah: That is definitely one of the best shootout videos I have ever seen. The short interviews were cool and the slo-mo launches are simply awesome. I also like the full progression from the shop on Saturday, to the hotels on Saturday night, and finally to the racing action at the track on Sunday. It really gives you the full picture of what the shootout is all about. So thanks again and nice work.:)

Thanks alot Slanted J!:applause::D:thumb::hellyeah: That is definitely one of the best shootout videos I have ever seen. The short interviews were cool and the slo-mo launches are simply awesome. I also like the full progression from the shop on Saturday, to the hotels on Saturday night, and finally to the racing action at the track on Sunday. It really gives you the full picture of what the shootout is all about. So thanks again and nice work.:)

Thanx! :D

I really hope the vid will help promote the awesomeness what is the DSM /EVO Shootout. Spread the awesomeness; share the vid with all :thumb:

The slowmo shots really let you see who has working suspensions. Awesome vid I've spent 45mins of my life so far watching it. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the shootout one of these years.

^^^ Exactly, amazing vid :thumb::thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back