The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

(HD+Slowmo) Shootout 2010 Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huge props again.

Guys, I can attest to the incredible amount of time /J put into making this video and asked NOTHING in return. Footage requests on top of a full time schedule, even just missing out on many aspects of the shootout just for the sake of catching the action on camera.

You deserve a lot more, /J :thumb:

Thanks for all you do,

-Matt

In the process of downloading the torrent, and wondering how many others might be trying to get it through a torrent as well? I'm seeding a couple different things, but could pause them to boost speeds for this to help you guys out :)

Going to donate once the torrent finishes on my end, thanks for the movie :) Please do one for 2011 too since I can't go :(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back