The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Hawaii DSMs???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bump this thing up......I've been hearing HPD has been coming to the NEx way earlier now?

Well everyone I opened my own shop in Mililani!

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days, been really busy with working on this store/shop location. Well mainly we will be doing light installs and work on cars at this location until We can move to a better suited facility. But for right now we sell pretty much anything and everything performance related.
Were at 233 Akamainui St Mililani across from Time Warner Cable in the self storage.

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days, been really busy with working on this store/shop location. Well mainly we will be doing light installs and work on cars at this location until We can move to a better suited facility. But for right now we sell pretty much anything and everything performance related.
Were at 233 Akamainui St Mililani across from Time Warner Cable in the self storage.

can you help me out i want to do sticker bomb on my 2g front bumper like jdm, can you fabricate turbo manifold i wanna do compound turbo setup.

can you help me out i want to do sticker bomb on my 2g front bumper like jdm, can you fabricate turbo manifold i wanna do compound turbo setup.

I can definatlyl help you out with the sticker bomb thing. I've actually done that to my 2G looks pretty badass. As far as the Turbo setup. Come down or give us a call 8082389490

Whats up guys not sure if I met any of you guys im new to the page and still pretty new to the area you guys have probably seen my car I had it a couple months traded it and got it back. Im stationed over at wheeler ive been to the nex a couple times in my car with steve marshall logan and them guys but its been a while

The scca is finally going start here on Kauai!! I met with Captian Hay from PMRF on Thursday and he told me we can do 2 events next year! One sometime before April and one after September. It's not enough for a whole session of autocross racing but its a start for us, and the location is killer our courses will be huge!! More updates soon! Here's a pin drop if you wanna see our course location. http://goo.gl/maps/igsGv

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back