The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Hawaii DSMs???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All I see are DSMs for sale. I don't really see any driving around or any guys on tuners... This shit is weak bra.

3 confirmed DSMs at Leafracing

DSM's are hard to find here in Hawaii. Most of the guys with money to spend are into other vehicles. Especially on Oahu, where there's no point in building a fast car with no track to run it on.

Last edited:
I can understand if your only mindset is on the track, but what about building a car in the spirit of the motorsport period?

Guys, I'll be getting on the dyno at Rad Motorsports this Friday at 10:30. Been a long road since I started my build and after working through a lot of problems it's finally ready to throw down some numbers. Would be cool if I could get some DSM tuners there! I talked to Seth and he said it would be about 3 hours from start to finish.

Guys, I'll be getting on the dyno at Rad Motorsports this Friday at 10:30. Been a long road since I started my build and after working through a lot of problems it's finally ready to throw down some numbers. Would be cool if I could get some DSM tuners there! I talked to Seth and he said it would be about 3 hours from start to finish.

I wish I wasnt going to be at work :\ I would love to post up and see a DSM throwing down on the only on island AWD Dyno

I'm gonna organize one for the end of this month.

Well guys I'm selling my GSX for real this time. :\ maybe down the line ill get another one and my situation will change.

Let's do it u guys can txt me @ 808-212-6118. Would love to meet some of the island dsmer's. :)

So you guys wanna go later today or Sunday afternoonish. Let me know I'm going with or without you guys LOL, we don't have fun stuff like this on Kauai haha and we only get to race once a month.

Last edited:
We are so doing this

It was mad fun yesterday! Wish coulda gone again today but team had a carwash and i still got chokehomework

Ya brah, I just moved here to Hawaii from Puerto Rico. Car still isn't here yet but will be this month.
I just the gst I have so I don't know anything about it. But I'm sure there are more dsm'rs here left to right. And if not better for us makes us more eye candy.

We are a slim few out here bro. Only about 4-6 real dsmer's over here on Kauai. Maybe a dozen or so on Oahu and haven't really heard anything from anyone on Maui or big island. Good to here from a new hawaii dsmer, if you should need any help or parts I'm the man to ask bro LOL. What I really wanna find out is if there are any other gvr4 owners out here, so far I think I'm the only one ?!!

I think gvr4s are rare even on mainland. But yeah deff if u have any parts to sell brah let me know I want to get my car to photo cover worthy. Here's my number if ## ever in Oahu and have your eclipse with you let a brudda know and we can cruise 520 678 7392

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back