1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Hawaii DSMs???

Posted by SickNasty99GST, Sep 24, 2009

Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. Leonthefaded

Leonthefaded Supporting VIP

Joined Aug 3, 2011
    Ewa Beach, Hawaii
    Clean

2. edub20

edub20 Proven Member

Joined Sep 18, 2007
    Hickam AFB, Hawaii
    Bump this thing up......I've been hearing HPD has been coming to the NEx way earlier now?

3. Leonthefaded

Joined Aug 3, 2011
    Ewa Beach, Hawaii
    This is true.

4. Leonthefaded

Joined Aug 3, 2011
    Ewa Beach, Hawaii
    Well everyone I opened my own shop in Mililani!

5. StarFawkes

StarFawkes Proven Member

Joined Mar 27, 2012
    Wahiawa, Hawaii
    That's awesome! What kind of work are you going to be doing?

728  0

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 1G DSM
  6. Leonthefaded

Joined Aug 3, 2011
    Ewa Beach, Hawaii
    Sorry I haven't been on in a few days, been really busy with working on this store/shop location. Well mainly we will be doing light installs and work on cars at this location until We can move to a better suited facility. But for right now we sell pretty much anything and everything performance related.
    Were at 233 Akamainui St Mililani across from Time Warner Cable in the self storage.

7. 1g2gfastdsm

1g2gfastdsm Probationary Member

Joined Jan 13, 2013
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    can you help me out i want to do sticker bomb on my 2g front bumper like jdm, can you fabricate turbo manifold i wanna do compound turbo setup.

8. Leonthefaded

Joined Aug 3, 2011
    Ewa Beach, Hawaii
    I can definatlyl help you out with the sticker bomb thing. I've actually done that to my 2G looks pretty badass. As far as the Turbo setup. Come down or give us a call 8082389490

9. Sincityboy54

Sincityboy54 Probationary Member

Joined Nov 16, 2013
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Whats up guys not sure if I met any of you guys im new to the page and still pretty new to the area you guys have probably seen my car I had it a couple months traded it and got it back. Im stationed over at wheeler ive been to the nex a couple times in my car with steve marshall logan and them guys but its been a while

10. Dsmkauai

Dsmkauai Proven Member

Joined Feb 20, 2010
    Kauai, Hawaii
    The scca is finally going start here on Kauai!! I met with Captian Hay from PMRF on Thursday and he told me we can do 2 events next year! One sometime before April and one after September. It's not enough for a whole session of autocross racing but its a start for us, and the location is killer our courses will be huge!! More updates soon! Here's a pin drop if you wanna see our course location. http://goo.gl/maps/igsGv

Drag Race Build 553  2

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
    fwd · automatic · 2G DSM

6K  0

1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
    13.7 @ 101 · Galant VR-4

3K  0

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    12.408 @ 112.930 · 2G DSM

2K  0

1998 Eagle Talon TSi
    manual · 2G DSM
  11. Slo2gn

Slo2gn Proven Member

Joined Apr 27, 2014
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    I'm Headed to FT. Shafter any DSMers out there?

12. Leonthefaded

Joined Aug 3, 2011
    Ewa Beach, Hawaii
    Yep plenny.

13. Slo2gn

Slo2gn Proven Member

Joined Apr 27, 2014
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Sweet! any shops out there that are affordable to do a quality build the head and short block of a 7bolt 4g63?

14. 92awdbird

92awdbird Proven Member

Joined Jan 8, 2010
    kula, Hawaii
    I'm out in maui. only 92 awd tsi on the island. got a buddy that has the 92 fwd tsi and 3 others with 2g's but dont know them at all. Anyone else in Maui?

204  0

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 1G DSM