The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

having trouble with new gm maf tuning

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awesome thats what I will do I am meeting up with a bunch of dsm guys tonight at a local spot that all the cars go to, I will log the whole way there and when I get there check everything out I might adjust my 1000hz slider down before I even leave, won't see much affect on my way out there because I will be driving down 31 where my top speed will be 50mph. I won't be doing any more wot pulls until I change my clutch out as its slipping quite badly. On replacing your radiator, I have a cx racing haven't seen many differences with it other then it looking better then the stock one. so if you can go mishimoto or fluiddyne or one of the other big name brands.

thanks again for the help
Josh

Thanks, i got a KOspeed(same brand i think). Fedex says delivery tomorrow. My fingers are crossed. GL bro and be safe tonight.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back