The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Have you suffered a loss lately? Then...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm not a huge fan of the channel, but I've probably watched 50 or so of his videos. I can tell you that was probably the happiest he's acted in any car. He even made this secondary video for it. In case people didn't realize, he made another eclipse video before this with the same car. Of course, it doesn't really matter whether this or that guy thinks our cars are cool. It does make you feel good when somebody else sees what you see in the platform.

The channel has definitely strayed away from it's original message and the view count shows it.

The "false sense of reliability" is definitely on point though!

Matt Farah used to be incredibly honest with people's builds which I loved, and I loved seeing completely insane builds like the 1000hp Honda Odyssey from Bisimoto. But now it seems anyone with a suspension drop and bolt on exhaust kit gets a one take episode, which is SO boring. How many Mustang GT 5.0's do I have to sift through before I see another Saab Viggen. Just my 2 cents- Loved the DSM videos though (biased)

The channel has definitely strayed away from it's original message and the view count shows it.

The "false sense of reliability" is definitely on point though!

Matt Farah used to be incredibly honest with people's builds which I loved, and I loved seeing completely insane builds like the 1000hp Honda Odyssey from Bisimoto. But now it seems anyone with a suspension drop and bolt on exhaust kit gets a one take episode, which is SO boring. How many Mustang GT 5.0's do I have to sift through before I see another Saab Viggen. Just my 2 cents- Loved the DSM videos though (biased)
Agreed

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back