The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Have you guys seen this video?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I agree, the Red Demon will ALWAYS be THE legend, but somebody’s gotta stay hungry LOL, and let’s not forget John Shepherd, he held the record for like 10 years before I believe it was Jeff Bush who broke it, then him and Devin were 1 upping each other LOL

Me - Don't worry, I love you just the way you are.
My DSM - Don't you lie to me!!

But seriously tho, that is awesome! Whenever I tell my dad about the absolutely INSANE power numbers you can push out of these engines he can't believe it. Awesome work, beautiful car! :hellyeah:

Me - Don't worry, I love you just the way you are.
My DSM - Don't you lie to me!!

But seriously tho, that is awesome! Whenever I tell my dad about the absolutely INSANE power numbers you can push out of these engines he can't believe it. Awesome work, beautiful car! :hellyeah:

My brother is the exact same way. He never believed me about the capabilites of these motors, even after I would show him videos on you tube of Devin, Aaron, and shepherd. It took him going to an IFO event and seeing that green rx-7 run in the 7s with our motors, and then that guy telling him. "Yea its stock block(forged internals), stock head except valve springs, Running on low boost right now(75psi). These motors are virtually indestructible, you may pop a head gasket every once in awhile but thats it"....I was like it took a random stranger telling you what these motors can do to believe in them, but not all the other proof that I've showed, not including all the research I do on them consistently. :ohdamn:He is such an ass:beatentodeath:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back