The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Have to say goodbye to my 2g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boostin92awd

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2007
Endwell, New_York
Unfortunately my talon project has to go. I got this car with intensions of going through and completely restoring this car just the way I wanted it. But unfortunately I found out my wife will be getting laid off in December so it has to go. :cry: Its a 95 talon tsi awd shell. Has full gray leather interior, sunroof, 17in Konigs wrapped in new rubber. I have a 2gb talon front bumper for it, 2 wings that will go with it. I have the trunk lid duck bill style and the high rise talon wing also. The tranny and transfer case will also be getting thrown in with it. Car has a "REBUILT" PA title. I also have somethings kicking around.
Brand new wiesco 9:1 compression .20 over 6bolt pistons,4g63 6bolt bare block, 4g63 6bolt crank, 6bolt stock pistons and rods, used fidanza lightened flywheel and bunch of other parts. I would prefer to sell it whole but possibly will part out.

Ill take the whole car

seriously call me and we will work it out..4104918234

wanted to ask about the cpu on it before you sell it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back