The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Have a lot of stuff to sell

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'91TSi

Probationary Member
Oct 8, 2004
Bellevue, Nebraska
I have a bunch of 1G stuff, I would prefer to sell local, so I figured this would be a good spot to get the word out. I have a couple 3" FWD exhaust systems, a FWD shep stage 2 tranny (with about 1K miles), an AFC 1 and 2, a tial 38mm wastegate and BOV, and a bunch of other parts. I also have a '92 FWD TSi that I need to part out, or sell it as is if interested. It currently has a full running motor and the built shep tranny in it, full braided fuel feed line, rewired walbro 255, Aeromotive FPR, FMIC, and some other stuff. Basically, if there's anything you're looking for, stock or aftermarket, get ahold of me because I likely have it. I have a lot of stuff and I just need to thin out my stockpile. My phone number is 402-990-7654, you can give me a call or shoot me a text if you just want to ask if I have a specific part. Thanks for looking.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back