The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Has anyone tried this suspension mod?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taboo speed shop used to just sell the plates already cut which made it easier. They're out of business. I have no first hand experience but on a budget they look like they would work! I found a set of Ingalls cheap or else i would be probably going this route

Yeah those Ingalls are not cheap at all. Basically I was hoping to get my AFPR and the Camber Kit but that just dont look like its going to happen this week.

Well I'm sure I am going to need the front bolts too (oreilly's has those) but My shop doesn't have an alignment rack but my buddies shop does. We were talking tonight about it and his boss is probably not going to be happy because to adjust those your going to have to tear some things down to get to those right?

Those are not just put them in and your okay are they?

Napa carries the caster camber kit for 2gs so im sure they make one for the 1g as well.
Its not the adj upper arms kit. Its a shim/bushing setup.
Much cheaper and is exactly the same kit as ingalls.
Ive had my napa kit on since 99 w/ no issues and the alignment is perfect every time.
Also running ground Control Coils Overs w/ kybs.
My car was a cig pack sideways off the ground also(legal limit)

Napa carries the caster camber kit for 2gs so im sure they make one for the 1g as well.
Its not the adj upper arms kit. Its a shim/bushing setup.
Much cheaper and is exactly the same kit as ingalls.
Ive had my napa kit on since 99 w/ no issues and the alignment is perfect every time.
Also running ground Control Coils Overs w/ kybs.
My car was a cig pack sideways off the ground also(legal limit)

I'm not sure if our napa will have that kit you speak of. It's owned by a local car dealership and basically is some sort of write off and they carry mainly gm parts. I tried to get some injector seals from them but nothing.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back