The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Has anyone ordered knuckle kit MR325010 or MR325009 lately?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMlover2011

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 11, 2011
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Has any ordered knuckle kit MR325009 or MR325010 within the last 6 months from the dealership or an online Mitsubishi vendor outside of ExtremePSI? The reason I ask is because every vendor excluding ExtremePSI shows only the knuckle in their parts catalog when I look up those two part numbers. No other vender shows lower control arms as being included when ordering those part numbers now. I'm not sure if something has changed within the Mitsubishi parts catalog since early 2014 when it still showed those part numbers as being a kit. Obviously, I'm looking for the kit with lower control arms included. I don't want to order the part numbers and only receive knuckles. If anyone can verify that those part numbers are still indeed for the kit I would be gracious. Please only respond if you can personally verify that Mitsubishi still sells the kits. Thanks everyone.

Have youchecked with jnztuning.com?
I'm just looking for a quick answer about whether the part numbers mentioned still pertain to a kit or if Mitsubishi changed the part numbers over to knuckles only. Checking on jnztuning.com isn't going to necessarily inform me of a recent change. I really want someone's take who very recently ordered one or both of these part numbers. Otherwise, I'm just going to try calling the dealership on Monday. However, I really don't trust asking a random Mitsubishi parts counterperson who is just going to parrot what they see in the diagram on their computer screen. I'd like someone to tell me firsthand their experience with ordering the parts from a Mitsubishi dealer or a Mitsubishi online warehouse. Thanks anyway.

I ordered the ExremePSI knuckle kits for both sides and they came with Knuckles, Lower Control Arms, and Compression arms for both sides.

I'm just looking for a quick answer about whether the part numbers mentioned still pertain to a kit or if Mitsubishi changed the part numbers over to knuckles only. Checking on jnztuning.com isn't going to necessarily inform me of a recent change. I really want someone's take who very recently ordered one or both of these part numbers. Otherwise, I'm just going to try calling the dealership on Monday. However, I really don't trust asking a random Mitsubishi parts counterperson who is just going to parrot what they see in the diagram on their computer screen. I'd like someone to tell me firsthand their experience with ordering the parts from a Mitsubishi dealer or a Mitsubishi online warehouse. Thanks anyway.

I'll assume he ment to check with them via email or phone (not just look at their website). This is probably the best answer vs trying to find someone on here, that has recently ordered it (I wouldn't think this to be the case but things can change at anytime).

Either that or call/email the place you plan to buy them from (JNZ or Extremepsi typically have some of the best prices)

I ordered those about a year and a half ago from JNZTuning. Even talked to them on the phone to confirm it was the whole kit first, and it was. FWIW.
Thank you for giving me a heads up about your experience with ordering those part numbers.

I'll assume he ment to check with them via email or phone (not just look at their website). This is probably the best answer vs trying to find someone on here, that has recently ordered it (I wouldn't think this to be the case but things can change at anytime).

Either that or call/email the place you plan to buy them from (JNZ or Extremepsi typically have some of the best prices)
Thanks for the reply. This was a question I posted on the weekend when no shop or dealer was open. I was in the middle of ordering parts online and I just wanted a quick answer so I could continue ordering the parts I needed. I've already ordered what I needed anyway. On a side note and in general, I think that it would be more beneficial to this site if only users who actually know the answer respond to the questions posted. That way other users searching in the future will find posts with answers rather than posts saying look here or ask this person. That is why I responded the way I did.

Man, it even says all 3 in the description here and shows it in the picture. Lol

http://www.extremepsi.com/store/product.php?productid=22826&cat=1865&page=1

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Yes, I've already been on that page and that doesn't prove anything because there is no way of telling if it is up to date. This question was posted when Extremepsi was closed and I was in the middle of ordering parts. I was able to determine that it was up to date as of February 2014 since I did find a post by a member who ordered the parts at that time. My confusion stems from the fact that I searched for the part numbers in question through Mitsubishi's online catalog over this past weekend and found a discrepancy. Part number MR325010 actually does still show up as a "knuckle kit" on many sites but not all. However, part number MR325009 now shows up as "knuckle" only. It does not say "knuckle kit" for MR325009.

http://www.discountmitsubishiparts.com/OEMParts/mitsubishi-141/M/MR325010.html

VS

http://www.partswebsite.com/courtesymitsubishi/oemparts/mitsubishi-141/MR325009.html

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back