The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Has anyone heard of this DSM auction site?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah. I first went to it about 3 weeks ago. There was only 3 or 4 things. It's already picking up. I don't know though. Stuff is up for auction for months.

I'm not buying from anywhere that spells 'gauges' like 'guages'.

I tried to sell my 1g upgrade intercooler (bought by mistake) on there, but the auction didn't get up to my reserve. Hopefully people start using the site.

Originally posted by herostar
I tried to sell my 1g upgrade intercooler (bought by mistake) on there, but the auction didn't get up to my reserve. Hopefully people start using the site.

What is yer reserve?

Originally posted by herostar

Link me to the details on it please.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back