The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Has Anyone Else Been Riped Off By (psi4pwr)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

allstockdsm

Probationary Member
Jul 29, 2005
jamestown, Ohio
About One Month Ago The Person Who Uses The Username (psi4pwr) Or Should I Say Eric Ruiz Of 14303 Mulberry Dr. Whittier Ca. 90604 Posted An Add For A Big 16g Turbo For $175.00 I Or Shall I Say (we) Agreed That We Had A Deal And That I Would Send Him The $175.00 And He Would Send Me The Turbo. Well About Two Weeks After I Sent The Money Order I Checked To See When The Money Order Was Cashed (on The 23rd Of Sept.) And Since He Got My Money I Have Not Heard Anything From Him So If There Is Anyone Else Who He Riped Off Send Me A Private Message Because I Am Pressing Charges On Him For Fraud And If There Is Anyone Else Who He Riped Off I Can Even Supply You With A Phone Number (he Didnt Relise I Am Best Friends With All The Cops And Even The Mayor In My Town). So Please If You Are On That List Of People Tell Me.

I really doubt that your old enough(from the maturity level of these posts) to be friends with people of that authority. :toobad: .

You got ripped off. You're also living, in a world...In this world, things like that happen. Hopefully you can get it back, but if you can't, that's a risk that YOU decided to take.

I don't see how you could stand to use the shift key for EVERY word that you typed, but lay off that, because you WILL either be suspended, or banned.

Chill out allstockdsm. I think our points are, we've all gotten burned, mostly for more than just a couple hundred dollars, and we're not out lookin' to kill someone over it.

Pressing charges will cost you 100 times more in attorney's fees and time spent. Anything less than $5,000 isn't worth getting attorney's involved.

You may still get the turbo, you may not. Life goes on. Get over it and quit getting mad at everyone for not agreeing with your anger.

Riddle me this, Riddle me that..... Who can read the freakin rules?? :nono:

:thumb: :talon:

Bigglesworth87 said:
Riddle me this, Riddle me that..... Who can read the freakin rules?? :nono:

:thumb: :talon:
Riddle me this, Riddle me that...
Reading the rules before posting wouldn't earn you a vocation like that! *snaps fingers*

Have a good day/week threads closed, party's over.
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back