The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Has anyone been in contact with Thomas @ ECMlink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CountryDSM

Proven Member
Dec 13, 2012
Chandler, Arizona
I've ordered plenty from ECMlink throughout the years with great communication, but I'm just wondering if anyone has been in contact with him recently or personally knows him?

I ordered a V3lite to V3 upgrade last Tuesday. I had contact with him a couple days before I ordered mentioning it would be no problem to get an upgrade done this week. I have not heard from him since I placed the ordered Tuesday, and I've tried to contact his two emails listed multiple times at least to make sure my firmware file worked.

It's now a week later and I still haven't heard anything, so does anyone know something I might not regarding if he's out of town racing, etc. I've never had an issue before.

I've tried emailing him a few days ago as well still no reply. Also have had great experience with them prior to this so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's back from vacation and now going to the shootout.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back