The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Has anybody tried out this (go fast chip) from ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No i havent and i never would, wouldnt trust it i love my car to much, i justs use the proper mods for my car that are tried and true.

This part is just too funny. . .

"Another great thing about our product is that it does not perminantely effect your ECM. As soon as you remove the item, the engine performs as it did before (stock). Expensive $500+ tuners erase and re-write your ECM leaving you without a warranty, and the possibility of damaging not only your computer, but your engine as well. DON'T TAKE THE RISK!"

how are products and sellers like this still around? i'm broke maybe i should sell boxes that are just a resistor and claim it will double horsepower.

Up to +275 Horsepower
Up to +300 Ft.Lbs of Torque
Up to +20 MPG Fuel Savings

I'LL TAKE TWO!

At that rate, I'd be making almost 900 HP and be getting almost 50 mpg. :rolleyes:

Not only should nobody EVER buy ridiculous products like this, the sellers should be taken out back and shot.

On a positive note: At least when sellers like this lie and cheat to gain business, it's so blatantly obvious that you don't even have to second guess it. Their shenanigans are so severe, they act as their own BS filter.

The only thing half of these chips do is lean out your A/F mixture. Of course without knowing how much leaner, it is hard to tell whether it would even be safe to run one of these. With that thing costing that much I'd just buy a DSMlink.

Last edited:
This part is just too funny. . .

"Another great thing about our product is that it does not perminantely effect your ECM. As soon as you remove the item, the engine performs as it did before (stock). Expensive $500+ tuners erase and re-write your ECM leaving you without a warranty, and the possibility of damaging not only your computer, but your engine as well. DON'T TAKE THE RISK!"

Ha ha that's what I was going to quote, too. Apparently DSMLink is just a waste of money...

Feedback from a buyer- "I looked inside and it's just a resistor in a box, yet to see results???"

DON'T TAKE THE RISK!!! . . . of a better tune and being able to turn it all right back to factory with a few key strokes. Yea, those link guys will fry your ecu in a second LOL . . . This setup can't possibly destroy your engine, because it doesn't really affect any perameters anyway. But the good bling the box gets when you pop the hood is worth all the trouble. Especially "during towing" my big azz boat.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back