The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

hard to start

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyonswm

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 8, 2010
Bennett, Colorado
i got a 90 laser and it has about 130k on it, its the 2wd turbo. Some days if i say drive it for like 30 min then i go into the store or something and come back like 15 min later when i try to start it the car cranks and turns like normal but when the engine starts going it is really rough like the car and engine shake and vibrate. It is almost like if the car was running and someone were to pull out a spark plug wire. Im not sure what could be causing this. Also sometimes when this happens by coolant, alternater, and brake, lights all light up very dimly and kind of flicker. Idk if that means it is related to it or what but i just need some help on what that might be ### it cant be good
Any help is appreciated :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back