The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Hard to find Bushings!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RipperXX

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 23, 2003
Royston, Georgia
Hello,

I am trying to help a German friend of mine locate the equivalent of the following bushings http://www.tunersnation.com/index.ph...=53&parent=746 They are listed as temporarily out of stock, no idea when they would have them back in stock. And he wants to do them now since he has already done all the others.

That said I went to just about any and all DSM vendors websites I knew of and looked though all of there 1g bushings and couldn't locate a similar product. Maybe im overlooking the obvious and they are also called something else? Anyway if someone could tell me if there is poly replacements still currently available, and who makes them that would be a lot of help.

I can't open the link, but I'm assuming you're looking for the mustache bar/rear subframe poly bushings? If so, there's a member named boostx that was one of the few responsible for designing them and may have some available if you PM him.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back