The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Harbor Freight jack stand recall

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not that it's not a concern, but as long as you set the stand securely and don't move it around/bump into it, it should be fine. On the recall paper it says specifically that they become unlocked if they're on unstable ground and moved.

But still, nice that they're getting ahead of it. It may be a ploy to get more foot traffic in stores too.

Me........I use a LIFT :sneaky: :p
I don't have any Pittsburg jack stands, but I do have one Pittsburg jack.

My engine is currently being supported by one while I wait for my transmission. I checked the part numbers on the 3 sets I have though and none of them were the recall ones.

Over the years I've gotten wary of most things Harbor Freight. Just so happens that mine are Torin with flame paint job from Walmart & about $5 less for the pair.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back