The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Happy Xmas all!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy holidays! I got an M18 battery that my wife had kept stored for several months and it was all the way dead so the charger wouldn’t recognize it. I was able to jump it off with a 9v battery and then it charged. Then I played Nintendo switch with my 6 year old! Hope y’all got to do something fun today 😀

Merry Christmas one and all. Hope yours was fun!

Ours was a great few days. Family and friends, Christmas lights and music. Lots of food and laughter!

Well, due to the Rona I got to sit home alone for the second year in a row, my family and friends all have it, so I chose to stay away from them, but at the very least it was a day off so I get two days in a row off, which is a rare gift in itself, but other than that it was like any other day, as if Christmas never happened this year or last year, however I would rather stay safe and have everybody else stay safe and meet up sometime in the future when its better, the Rona is running rampant at the moment in this part of the country and especially locally, there were only two of us at work that didn't have it, and I don't know of any family that doesn't or hasn't had it in the last few weeks. Hope everyone had a great and merry Christmas though and have a safe and happy new year, may it be a million times better than this last year was!

Another victim. I sent my family packing and there was no Christmas yet. I tested positive on Thursday. It has been the worst illness of my life. Hoping I'm on the backside as I'm 5 days in.

Another victim. I sent my family packing and there was no Christmas yet. I tested positive on Thursday. It has been the worst illness of my life. Hoping I'm on the backside as I'm 5 days in.
Doctor told my brother that day 6 is where your going to peak, then it should be down hill from there.

My wife read this as Merry Effin xmas. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thought someone at direct TV quit hahahah

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Doctor told my brother that day 6 is where your going to peak, then it should be down hill from there.
That’s scary. Hope he gets well soon Matt 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back