The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends...Pig out on turkey and give thanks... All you ladies too I know you are watching your figure, but you don't need to on this day… We will be doing that for you.

Not sure if I'll be online tomorrow to post this, so wanted to post it now...

Have lots of turkey and enjoy time with family - or just the day off!

🦃
Thanks Chris! On behalf of the many DSM'ers using this platform, we are very grateful to you for running this amazing community:hellyeah:

I say the same, Happy Thanksgiving.
Do it like I do now that my father passed, CATER THE SHIT. Plastic plates and utensils aren't out of the question either!
I was tired of watching and helping loved ones cook, serve, clean up and missing out on family conversations so for the last 4 years, its been the thing I do so mom can just RELAX.
We can feed 10-12 for $100 ready to serve. Can't beat that!
Be safe all, we shall all talk again in a few days! Eat your fill, enjoy your family! :thumb: :)
Marty

No joke I want to hear about this. Most of what I've done on my traeger haven't been as good as my electric master built.

No joke I want to hear about this. Most of what I've done on my traeger haven't been as good as my electric master built.
I’d imagine a pellet smoker won’t have as much smoke flavor as an electric smoker. But we won’t have a lot of family here so less pressure :) I’ll let you know how it goes.

I will say we made the best prime rib I’ve ever had (from Costco last year) on the Traeger.

P.S. Um... you saved me a plate right Marty...
I sure will Larry. I'll post up a picture of it :thumb:
I pick up all the food at 11am (if I run a little late, they give me leftover stuff because they want to go home too) so I'll see you in about 4 hours. Serving will start at 12, will you be able to make it or should I mail it to you? ROFL
All kidding aside, you have a FANTASTIC day too, eh? :)

Um... you saved me a plate right Marty...
Here Larry, enjoy!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Marty :)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

So Paul, I forgot to follow up on this. The turkey came out ok. I overcooked it, should have checked on it more often. But the flavor was pretty good. I brined it overnight, then used a rub and threw it on. Didn't go crazy with it. It definitely didn't have the smoke flavor I've had in other smoked turkeys, but I expected that to be the case. I'll probably try it again next year, maybe I'll pick up a different type of smoker (electric) before then and give that a shot. We'll see.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back