The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Happy Thanks Giving, Tuners all!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOONAH

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
Just want to thank all of you, especially Ludacris, for all your help and guidance since joining DSMtuners!
I want to wish you all a very happy Thanks Giving Holiday. I know many of us will be
coming in from the garage all mean and greasy for more of that Bird!
Once again, have a safe and enjoyable Thanks Giving.

TOONAH.

I agree... I'm thankful for this web site and every one on here that is so help full.
I don't have a lot of posts, but I spend so much time on here reading. I feel like I personally know some of these guys because I read what they are saying so much! Thanks tuners!

i also wish a great holiday to the dsm family. even though i am a black sheep hybrid LOL.
this forum is one of the better, helpfull and polite sites on the net. full of great info and great members. thanks for not bashing on my project, or really any of my stupid posts or ideas LOL.

without you guys, i would probably have given into the crowd of the "you's gunna fail honkey!"

thank you!:dsm::thumb::thumb:

Just wanted to wish all of you guys (and gals) a happy and tasty turkey day! May we all eat until were sick, may we drown out anoying family and inlaws with massive amounts of alcohol and may we all give thanks for another wonderfull thanks giving day! Best of wishes from my family to all of your's! And also, last but not least let's keep our troops overseas in our hearts and in our prayers. HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!

Thats one holiday down. I got Christmas, New Years/ Anniversary. Soon after the new unit arrives, we train them for a month and they take over, we spend a month packing up of gear and then I head back home.

Thought for the day:
The time spent at the dinner table with your family doesn't count against your allotted years.

Oh and laserspeeddemon, comrades on the battlefield count as family.

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Thanksgiving peoples :)
This is my first thanksgiving where im actually cooking myself....and man....i've been up forever cookin food...its freakin 82 degrees in here and the heats off >.<
Turkey
Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Yams
Corn Casserole
Corn Flake Potatoe Casserole
Greenbean Casserole
Broccoli
and Rolls

haha :)

Happy Thanksgiving peoples :)
This is my first thanksgiving where im actually cooking myself....and man....i've been up forever cookin food...its freakin 82 degrees in here and the heats off >.<
Turkey
Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Yams
Corn Casserole
Corn Flake Potatoe Casserole
Greenbean Casserole
Broccoli
and Rolls

haha :)

Man you are so lucky im 3000 miles away in las vegas, id eat you out of you'r own houseROFL. Thats the first time Ive heard mention of real food in years! the wife and I are going out to eat tonight :notgood:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back