The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Happy Birthday! It's my 18th.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMTurboEclipse

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 20, 2002
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Today is my 18th Birthday. Just thought I'd share the good news. Now I can afford my 3'' turbo-back from SBR! WOO! Anyone have any fun ideas on what I can do from now on? Is 18 any different that 17? Thx

You first fun idea would be to send me your money. See doesnt the thought of it put a smile on your face ? You can believe I will spend it wisely.

Happy Birthday.

you can go to strip clubs that dont serve alchohol and have chicks with big tits rub themselves on you for money.... its kind of depressing when u think about it but its fun while youre there! :thumb:

Originally posted by DSMTurboEclipse
Is 18 any different that 17?

Yeah it's 1 year more!!!!

as far as "FUN" things to do ...... well now you can go buy a carton of smokes, drive to the local strip club, sit there and like previously stated pay chicks your hard earned (or maybe not) money to rub all over you and then go home STIFF, BROKE, and smellin like SMOKE!

18 gotta love it, but the real good times come at 21!!
and then before you know it you'll be 40 and sitting on the porch swing thinking to yourself "DAMB I SHOULD OF WENT TO THAT STRIP CLUB WHEN I WAS 18"!!!!:thumb:

Happy Birthday,u can vote too

yeah i remember when i turned 18. good times. that night i went out to a strip club with a freind who turned 18 before me and we spent like 200 dollars. wow. what a waste and yeah you do go home depressed. youre like wow i wish i could actually get a peice of that. btw dont get the champagne room just get the couch dance. its just as good without the extra dinero.:thumb:

-mike:talon:

hahaha yea Dan happy birthday....we tried getting him laid tonight, but we couldnt convince anybody into it. haha oh well

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back