The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Hamilton Pool Hall Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

96EclipseNA

Hey guys whats going on. Ok, SO i know some people couldnt make the last meet we had, and I was wondering, if anyone would be interested in a final Meet for everyone to finaly get together. Let me know who is interested and who is not.:talon:

you know I'm in given it's after the 21st

So, I guess its just you and me corey. LOL, thought some other people would have replied by now.

If it's after the 23rd, I will be able to bring the Talon.

ooo, let's make it the 27th or 28th then I want to see the talon

:talon: Thats fine for me.We need more people though. Who else is going to come.

The court date was today and everything went well besides money wise, now all I have to do is to pass the road test on the 23rd. :D

The court date was today and everything went well besides money wise, now all I have to do is to pass the road test on the 23rd. :D

Good to hear, just don't fail parallel (sp?) parking LOL

But Quasi, some people couldnt make the other one. So, i figured lets all meet one last time.

But Quasi, some people couldnt make the other one. So, i figured lets all meet one last time.
You mis-understood him, his post was refering to my "I'll bring the Talon" statement, not the thread itself. :D Did you try to call me last week? I left my phone at the violation window and just got it back yesterday.

So, Who is comming that we know of, and when should we do it.

If it's on the 27th or 28th I should be able to make it for a while... So count me in...

So, so far it's...

Me
Scott - 96eclipseNA
Bruce - oldman
Martin - liquid note
Brad - turfnnsurf --- and hopefully Jay so I can talk to him about where to start with the IX
Dave - Blk_2gnt
Armando - quasimondo ?

I don't have a preference for whether it's saturday or sunday, anyone else?

I dont care either way, as long as people show up. I know alot of people, who couldnt make it last time, are most likely comming to this one.

i'm down... and if all goes well i will have my dsm by this time... :D :D :D :D :D

We have all been hearing for the last 3 months about, john aka Goosey and his supposed to be getting DSM. Who here thinks that John will ever own a DSM ever again.

who here thinks scott will finally come out of the closet at this meet??? LOL j/k bro

like i said the car is up on ebay (AGAIN, after the asshole who won last time decided not to pay me or contact me at all) after that and when i finally get the money in my hands is when i will come back to my original calling...

Bruce won't bring the talon, even if he could. It might develop a boostleak if he drives it ROFL Update on my situation, 6 bolt is dropped in and should be running within a couple of days. Set a date so I can get my schedule all worked out so I can go. Sunday gets a vote from me :thumb:

I was thinking about maybe next sunday. How does that look for everyone else.

sunday's fine

Ok, so who wants to wager, that bruce will not have his talon there.

well well well... i will have a NICE little surprise for ALL of you guys when we do this... hehehe :talon:

this is next sunday, the 28th, right???

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back