The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Hamilton Pool Hall Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow looks alot a new people, make sure to bring your membership fees, cash only please.

Wow looks alot a new people, make sure to bring your membership fees, cash only please.

I'm also taking donations to make car payments :sneaky:

Looks like this might be a pretty big turnout :rocks:

Once again i have done it. I want full credit from you corey and bruce. Another meet i set up. :rocks: Hey, here's an idea for afterwards. After the we play pool, who wants to take a ride to pats or geno's, for some philly cheesesteaks. :sneaky: :talon:

You're all gaymo's. I want to go :cry:

p.s., compression, spark, fuel - no start. Damn I suck. If the weather is OK tomorrow I'll be troubleshooting and hopefully I can get the car to start :coy:

p.s., compression, spark, fuel - no start. Damn I suck. If the weather is OK tomorrow I'll be troubleshooting and hopefully I can get the car to start :coy:
Crankwalk!!!!!:tease: Did you check plug wire orders? ECT connected? Call me when you trouble shoot tomorrow, sorry I didn't pick up before.

Yo son dont forget me too im a def! Btw are we all parking the same this time? would be a nice pic :thumb:

Crankwalk!!!!!:tease: Did you check plug wire orders? ECT connected? Call me when you trouble shoot tomorrow, sorry I didn't pick up before.

all good man, I told you to stop looking at all of that pr0n ROFL jk, anyway, I think it's the plug order that got me all messed up. That, and on top of the fact that the plugs that were in the motor looked like they've been flooded with fuel and never ignited. Oh, don't forget the leaking injector Oring too I even used a little grease when putting it in this time. :cry: I'll be fixing this if time permits tonight. I'll let you know.

Bruce,
I did a quick compression test and got 145 psi in cyl 1 yesterday, that's normal for a non-broken in motor, right? I'm sure I'm correct but I just want to confirm.

Bruce,
I did a quick compression test and got 145 psi in cyl 1 yesterday, that's normal for a non-broken in motor, right? I'm sure I'm correct but I just want to confirm.
That sounds normal especially with a cold motor but why only cylinder one? :toobad:

Yo son dont forget me too im a def! Btw are we all parking the same this time? would be a nice pic :thumb:

gotcha now, sorry Martin. Yeah how's about you guys that didn't know how to do it last time back into your spots this time?

so currently its:

Definites:

Me (corey) - cs82685
Scott - 96eclipseNA
Bruce - oldman
blizz (sorry don't know your name)
John
yesitsdsm
rich3389
Adam - ginNBoost
martin - liquidnote

Maybe/probable:

Mike
Dave
Brad
Albert
Armando
Blitz

Bad news guys you can scratch me off the list. Weather report is showing snowfall in the AM. There's no way I'm driving 2 hours in the snow for a meet.. :cry:

SO, Meet is tomorrow hope to see everyone there. Bruce, i need your help with the car, bring your data logger with u if u can

well i have a bunch of things fixed that i needed to... and i just ordered my balance shaft eliminator kit... hopefully will get the all done this week or weekend coming, so there will be no more nasty noise that you guys will hear tomorrow:sosad:

Today turned out well. To bad alot of people didnt show up like they said they where going to

Today turned out well. To bad alot of people didnt show up like they said they where going to
I think I scared them away with my "membership fee" joke. Where are the pictures? :D

yesItsdsm, tell me next time if you're not going to show so I don't have to bring my tool box. :mad: ;)

Yes she is. But, im looking at all the people who said they were comming, and half of them actually showed.

Where are the pictures? :D

now he wants pics to prove to everyone his car left his driveway ROFL

These may get changed to links because I don't know if they're too big:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Corey, You only have one pic of Bruce's car. Thats not showing people much LOL. My god, the wheel gap on my car is horrible. Hey Corey, its snowing guess your not going anywhere tomorrow.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back